Since 2009, we have been providing Nuclear Training Services, including Certification Training & Examinations in Canada’s Nuclear Training facilities.
Our Nuclear Training Services are aimed at meeting the growing nuclear training demands across Canada’s nuclear sites. Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them. By thinking outside the box, we present exciting new ventures.
Some of our Training Services include:
- Training needs analysis
- Training program and content development
- Train-the-trainer instruction
- Operations and maintenance lesson plans and procedures
Nuclear Operations Training
- Initial fundamentals training based on recommendations
- Generic Fundamentals based on requirements
- System and specific equipment training
- System overview drawings
- Systems training manuals
- Staff augmentation instructors and procedure writers
Our main objective is to remain flexible in our approach and provide nuclear power plant training services truly driven by your needs.
Depending on your needs, we’ll help:
- Analyze your plant-specific problems
- Identify if training is an appropriate intervention
- Determine your exact training needs
- Design your training program
- Develop appropriate training materials in a variety of formats
- Implement your training program or train your personnel for you
- Design and develop a refinement/measurement process based upon program feedback and evaluation
- Evaluate your training program ROI (return on investment)
how can we help you?
We look forward to talking with you. Contact us at the CRG Energy Projects office nearest you or submit a business inquiry online.Contact Us
My experience with Sebastien at CRG has been a very positive one. I find him to be very professional, helpful and reliable. I would definitely recommend his services.
Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the personal touch that your team at CRG provides. Working with people that take the time to understand my personal situation, needs and goals then provides me with the service and flexibility that I require is a big load off my mind. I’m looking forward to a long and fruitful working relationship. Thanks again.
I chose CRG based on Sebastien’s personable approach and his desire to make sure that I was treated well and fairly by any Agency with which I decided to work. Sebastien is open and honest about what he is trying to accomplish both personally and for those of us whom he represents. Sure, he’s in business and representing former Authorized personnel is good for business, however my wife and I feel that Sebastien’s interest in me is sincere: I’m not just another invoice number to him.
I have been with CRG Energy Projects for about a year now and am quite happy with the way the company explains the business world and how it relates to the individual contractor.